Wayne County FUNdraiser Clean-Up Demo Derby September 26th, 2020
$10 TO COME IN THE GATE/GENERAL ADMISSION DRIVERS-NO GATE FEE BUT YOU WILL PAY A $20 CAR FEE $20 PIT PASS FOR ALL OTHERS
MODS: 1ST-$1,000 + TROPHY, 2ND-$500, 3RD-$250, & 4TH-$100
LIMITED: 1ST-$1,000 + TROPHY, 2ND-$500, 3RD-$250, & 4TH-$100
90’S & NEWER: 1ST-$700 + TROPHY, 2ND-$500, 3RD-$250, & 4TH-$100
COMPACTS: 1ST-$700 + TROPHY, 2ND-$500, 3RD-$250, & 4TH-$100
BONESTOCK: 1ST-$700 + TROPHY, 2ND-$500, 3RD-$250, & 4TH-$100
MADDOG: $ WILL BE DETERMINED AS MORE “FUNDS” ARE RAISED IN THE COMING WEEKS.
CHECK-IN: 10:00 AM TO 2:00 PM
START TIME: 3:00 PM
AS ALWAYS, NO ALCOHOL IN THE PIT AREA, HOWEVER, BEER STANDS WILL BE ON SITE.
DIDN’T RUN A CS SHOW THIS YEAR? BRING THE RULES FROM THE SHOW YOU RAN, ALL ARE WELCOME, JUST NEEDS TO BE A PRE-RAN CAR.
- Admission-$10/person with 10 and under free.
- Mad dog money for each class
- Longest haul payout-$250 for first and $150 for second.
- There will be door prizes for the drivers.
- There will be camper spots available for $20/night.
- All proceeds to go to the building fund.
- Concessions will available on the grounds.
Do not attend this event if you have any of the signs of COVID-19. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting